| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Windows Live Messenger.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Versions Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Windows Live Messenger main window
|Release||2009 Build 14.0.8064.0206|
|Size||24.0MB (25,258,496 bytes)|
|Type||Instant messaging client|
Windows Live Messenger 2009 Build 14.0.8064.0206 installer file has a size of 24.0 MB (25,258,496 bytes).
File details Edit
Product name: N/A
Product version: N/A
File type: Windows Installer Package (.msi)
File size: 24.0 MB (25,258,496 bytes)
File description: N/A
File version: N/A
File download Edit
Official Links Edit
- Installer Link:
- Direct Link:
File hashes Edit
CRC32: 5510B3E3 HAVAL: D90CF71C3153BBB30568E57C0B5AF7B315082874E1ED5C26C983F3288440272B MD2: 8F585228086B9A2AC19CFDE3857E9EA7 MD4: 452DD7F3284DBD224E23924BBBADA913 MD5: 10A5C098F75EAB583784E9A43534F4A0 RIPEMD-128: BF818218F674B5DF8C2A079234D11D81 RIPEMD-256: E4529A9C601BED462A5B55225502A93394F4CD1C3AEFB222E3BAEDA923A86C35 RIPEMD-320: 8C81877E5CFC3E0B1F3B6F321BBDD0749D72DA0FF2367990A9CD9C6726FC366F614063F4A2555D9D SHA-1: 6EC3944510E760A92814BC386E8D292C0A7A4677 SHA-512: 30BE5C880C86DEC19094D68B05C10FA42947668388523B5846B2DA244F81E1238315F574F745DF3C7352CB5D7FFE9DB8910BC83668580B7435172D1728E82901 Tiger: 9B0D9E9E568F0476AB4F031382E664AC92BFD3DDC62714C0 Whirlpool: F22617D39EA64DFCDCAE0D1F156A636A08EBEBA1866F72BE3CFCE0DDC22A53B275F42D288C98404696435FD986DA4034A0DFCFCAA2341DDC654A93AA22FBB8F1
- Voice calling
- This feature will let users who sign up for Windows Live Call to easily call landline and mobile phones. You will be able to set up a Windows Live phone call account through the Messenger interface and start making calls within minutes. You will be able to purchase minutes upfront, then add minutes when your balance runs low. One of the great things about this will be the affordable domestic and international calls you will be able to make.
- You will still be able to make PC-to-PC calls for free, with no need to sign up for a Windows Live Call account, so long as you and your Messenger contact both have compatible speakers and microphones (or headsets).
- Sharing Folders
- Sharing Folders will be a new and simple way for you to share personal photos, documents, and files with your Messenger contacts. You will be able to create a Sharing Folder by simply dragging files onto a contact name in Messenger. This will create an exact copy of the files on both you and your contact's computers, and create a Sharing Folder that can be accessed from Messenger, and on the desktop.
- Sharing Folders will be easier than e-mail for sharing photos and documents. In a Sharing Folder, any time a file in the folder is added, modified, or deleted, those changes will be synchronized with the person you’re sharing with. The Sharing File icon in Messenger will also show you a gleam on a contact so you will know when a Sharing File has been updated. And it’s a simple drag-and-drop to share files, even simpler than the "send file" and "save as" functions you are already familiar with in Messenger.
- Sharing Folders will work pretty much like the PC folder experience you already know, so it will make sense right away. Just like in Windows, you will be able to drag-and-drop, get different views of files, copy, paste, etc. You will be able to access a Sharing Folder from your desktop, to manage files whether online or offline. A Sharing Folder requires virtually zero setup or configuration, and efficiently handles file synchronization without any fuss.
Release notes Edit
Change logs Edit
See also Edit
- Windows Live Messenger — Windows Live Messenger