| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Windows Live Messenger#MSN Messenger.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Versions Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
MSN Messenger main window
|Size||7.02MB (7,364,808 bytes)|
|Type||Instant messaging client|
MSN Messenger 7.0.0816 installer file has a size of 7.02 MB (7,364,808 bytes).
File details Edit
Product name: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Product version: 6.0.2494.0
File type: Application (.exe)
File size: 7.02 MB (7,364,808 bytes)
File description: Win32 Cabinet Self-Extractor
File version: 6.0.2494.0000
Copyright: © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
File download Edit
Official Links Edit
- Download Page:
- Direct Link:
File hashes Edit
CRC32: 9F2DDF8F HAVAL: 4DC8F065CB86B02B826DE9C0A34C7676F0B831E4E2E34B081317A8AFE996E4E6 MD2: FF3C43FD58AE1A2D37C23903DD1E70E9 MD4: C5E3D10BB58E776571B6120D135A15AA MD5: 4DE85F70B51D9BB2F6EEDC0726E28660 RIPEMD-128: B59874DFBA17026D308EBAE9E8C88C21 RIPEMD-256: F42B4F1895A599EA4295E40F49D22AB3AC1521A8818180126B2E3DF4873AA0F9 RIPEMD-320: 97624CEAA7940B5848B2F71CB0554985CF6FC0F4F1E527589FE0CD8488433E169E6D5A26BC894B66 SHA-1: 6FE68EB1BD94BC77E5AF40E45D9D6D698F366B75 SHA-512: DE53CC7C73EBA425FB43132921EB6B072AB48449F6A68FB433A808D432F052466EBD541B21BF2D7EE5056DFC989FC3F2F097083E8C77BF4BF034925B03E0D008 Tiger: 3CFFB4A168E95F0B8DF3CB743E2FCC4E648F7A6DFEF38491 Whirlpool: 7CE1A4626C21222D2EA2307832B1F782C2BA47602187624168D6BD997C7079E07F5A0F95FF3B0F2B4502ABAC941C09988D4B776765969D0F60D41D9332679C59
Release notes Edit
Change logs Edit
- Replacement of a couple of default Winks
- Tab Clicks Tracking:
- Starting with this build your Tab usage is measured in the interest of MSN. With accurate click data, the company will be to attract Tab partners and keep generating revenue from MSN Messenger while keeping it entirely free to the end user.
- Extended characters in the CVR Toast message bugfix:
- Previously, all extended characters in the text of optional CVR toasts were either not displaying at all, or displaying as gibberish. In particular, users with Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Greek, Arabic, and Hebrew clients in were receiving toasts that looked much more like viruses than they did encouragements to upgrade to 7.0.0813.
- More details on login failure reporting:
- You might've read it on our forum or heard it from friends: users are experiencing far fewer successful logins to MSN Messenger 7 than they did to the 6.2 client. The built-in Customer Experience Improvement program was not specific enough to help Microsoft figure out why so many failed logins were apparently occurring. New datapoints have been added to help them get more granular information about what is really going on with logins.